Our Operating Model
We take pride in our Pay As You Read model.
- Register with us and have instant access to thousands of Books. There are no membership plans and as an introductory offer you do not pay for any one time security deposit (refundable or non refundable) unlike other book rental websites.
- Browse our extensive collection of Books and order
- Receive the book at your doorstep
- Read the book at your leisure.
- Inform us when you have finished reading and we will pick the book and deliver the next you requested! You only pay the rent (reading fee) for the book you read!
How it works
- Affordability: Get direct access to thousands of books at a very affordable price. There are no membership plans and as an introductory offer you do not pay for any one time security deposit (refundable or non refundable) unlike other book renting websites. You only pay the rent (reading fee) of the book. We are committed to maintain full transparency in dealing with you.
- Choice: Choose from a huge database of books spread across multiple categories. The database is constantly expanding to include more books based upon members’ feedback, new releases and other events in the universe of books.
- Availability: Multiple copies of books available in order to minimize the waiting time.
- Delivery: Free home delivery and pick-up, with delivery date guaranteed.
- Member-centric: User-friendly website for easy navigation and search of books. Warm and friendly customer service to resolve any queries that you may have.
- Pay As You Read: Members can rent one book at a time. However, there are no limitations on the number of books a member can rent in a month.
- Plentiful Rental period: We offer ample number of days that you can keep a book with you. Depending upon the book our rental period varies between 7 days to 35 days. However we request you to return the book in a reasonable amount of time since other members may also be in the waiting list. Usually we will send a reminder for return on the 7th day.
- Interactive: We encourage members to provide feedback, reviews and ratings for the books, which can facilitate other members to make more informed choices. We also provide our own recommendations and suggestions to members, based on their profile and rental history.